Leading restructure and redundancy programmes:
|(i)||Ensuring organisations are the optimum size and shape, with the best talent doing the right roles.
|(ii)||Building HR processes which work effectively and efficiently.
|(iii)||Securing the resilience for downsized businesses to rebound quickly, and the foresight to ensure scale-ups capitalise on market opportunity.
|(iv)||Showing empathy with those employees and managers impacted.
Our CEO's experience in business restructure has included:
- Responding to the challenges of the Covid-19 global pandemic by delivering a cost reduction and restructure programme within an iconic Royal Chartered Hospitality & Membership organisation.
- Managing the run-off and closure of multiple Retail Stores, distributed across the UK.
- Scaling a continental European Asset Management Business, over 2.5 years, from a beach-head distributor with $1 Billion AUM to a $5 Billion international subsidiary; underpinned by a 400% increase in staff numbers.
- Leading the rationalisation of a Telecommunications Customer Services operation from 9 call centres to 3 (c.700 staff affected), accompanied by staff and trade union consultation.
- Intensively supporting the establishment of several disruptive Start-ups/FinTechs, through incubation and growth (seed company, to 50 FTE, to sale to a multinational).
- Modernising working practices within a huge UK Automotive Manufacturing facility, thereby averting redundancies.
- Leading integration (M&A with TUPE) of multiple acquired international Healthcare and Insurance businesses, based across Europe and the U.S, into a single corporate structure. Harmonisation and re-brokering of contracts and benefits, achieving annual savings exceeding £1 million, whilst giving more to employees.