Example roles recruited have included:
Non-Executive Chairman - UK Brokerage Company
Non-Executive Director - UK Primary Insurer
Trustees - UK Pension Fund
Non-Executive Directors Search
At Bowden Penrose we combine our experience of Insurance and Search & Selection with our knowledge of the Non-Executive space.
As a Financial Times accredited Non-Executive Director, Jeremy well understands the role and in particular how it differs from its Executive counterparts.
In recruiting effective NEDs, emphasis is given to securing the following from potential appointees:
- Any necessary technical skills and professional accreditation required.
- Powerful and relevant personal networks; valuable to companies in growing and optimising their business.
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills with a proven track record of developing boards and raising their collective and self awareness.
- The highest standards of integrity.
- A commitment to corporate social responsibility and an appreciation of the broader stakeholder population to which their board has responsibility.
- The skill to scrutinise, courage to challenge, wisdom to advise and diplomacy to influence ... with the maturity not to push to make executive decisions themselves.